Step into your power with Change Agent – WCT’s mid-career accelerator program for those in, or seeking, people management positions. Develop the skills and competencies needed to hone your influence and lead with confidence.
* Program not included with membership.
Additional fees apply.
Feeling stuck, invisible, or yearning to reach new career heights?
If you know you’re destined for more, Change Agent can help you.
- Refine your unique brand and articulate your worth.
- Embrace a leadership style that’s true to your values.
- Navigate high-stakes situations with unwavering grace.
- Advocate for yourself and create safe spaces for others.
- Hone tactical leadership skills including negotiations and change management.
This is your chance to connect, empower, and thrive among a league of unstoppable women who understand the game. You’ve already come a long way – why stop here?
What To Expect
- 8, 90-minute virtual live sessions plus access to WCT’s exclusive online community and resources throughout the program.
- This program runs from February 28th to June 5th, 2024.
- Sessions are scheduled every other Wednesday, from 3:00 to 4:30 pm ET.
- Program fee: $1,499
- Fees may be covered by your employer (see below)
- Government grants may be available (see below)
Connect with Peers
Stay connected with fellow Change Agents on WCT’s exclusive community platform.
Tap into talent
Supercharge your new skills with invaluable tools, frameworks and worksheets.
Complimentary WCT Access
Enjoy a free one-year WCT membership, worth $200.
Unlock Exclusive Benefits
Get extra perks: networking sessions, mentorship opportunities, expert-led events and workshops.
Digital Network Enhancement
Enhance your LinkedIn and other professional networks with a digital badge.
Local Insight Connection
Regional chapters and in-person events give you a local lens on the bigger picture.
Did you know that your employer might have access to government grants to support your journey with the Change Agent program?
Check out the provincial programs listed
for more information.
While we can’t directly assist with your application, we share these valuable resources to help you take the next step.
Newfoundland and Labrador:
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND:
Membership fees ($1,499) for the Change Agent program may be covered by your employer’s learning and development or training budgets. Here’s how to ask your employer about reimbursement.
*Priority will be given to individuals who identify as women and members of equity-deserving groups. “Woman” refers to a person who identifies and/or expresses as a woman. This includes transgender and gender-nonconforming individuals.