Are you passionate about helping women in London learn, building strong relationships and advancing telecommunications, media and technology?
London’s chapter of Women in Communications and Technology is recruiting three new members to join our board through 2019-21 (with the opportunity to extend if it’s of interest).
Being a WCT Chapter Board member is a great professional development opportunity allowing you to:
- Build and diversify the digital industries
- Develop relationships with people in other areas of the communications, technology and business sectors
- Meet other bright, successful, professional women
- Learn about issues other industries are facing
- Gain professional recognition
- Develop new skill sets (outside of your day job)
We are seeking candidates with skills in graphic design, communications, software and digital media.
- Diversity. We all know diverse teams work best!
- Yes, we welcome all gender identities in our community and onto chapter boards
- Ability to commit to and fulfil responsibilities and tasks
- Availability to attend monthly evening board meetings and support 4-5 annual events
- Preference will be given to WCT Members and attendees of past events
How to apply
- Submit your resume and the brief questionnaire below to email@example.com by July 31st.
- Successful candidates will be invited to connect with WCT London in early August
- The first WCT London board meeting of 2019-20 is on August 20th from 5:30-7:30pm.
- Describe your involvement with WCT London.
- In your view, what unique skills or opportunities do you bring to the table?
- Why do you want to join the WCT London board?