It doesn’t have to be lonely at
Program not included in membership.
Additional fees may apply.
Connect with other ambitious executives in an intimate, cohort-based setting and cultivate collective wisdom.
Join a cohort of exceptional women who are determined to see each other succeed
Are you often the only woman at the boardroom table or in the room? Are you having difficulty finding role models and peers who share your experiences?
What To Expect:
8, 2-Hour Virtual live sessionS
Program runs from
May 9 – June 27 2024
- Cultivate your authentic executive presence through deepening self-awareness around your differentiators and leadership approach;
- Hone powerful interpersonal competencies by getting comfortable with vulnerability and taking advantage of crucial opportunities to give and receive targeted feedback;
- Access insights from a decorated bench of thought leaders, supported by peer-to-peer coaching that will help you address your most nebulous challenges and set you on the path to achieving your goals;
- Become a catalyst for change in the gender equity landscape of your organization by advocating for systemic change while sponsoring and supporting aspiring women leaders;
- Champion diversity and the facilitation of equitable experiences for members of equity-deserving groups; and
- Improve the ability to achieve a salary increase and/or increase one role-level.
ongoing L&D programming
Complimentary access to member-only workshops and seminars for a full year
virtual networking community
Connect with other program participants through an online community platform
Join WCT’s mentorship program and hone your leadership skills
Did you know that your employer might have access to government grants to support your journey with the Change Agent program?
Newfoundland and Labrador:
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND:
Program fees ($2,499) may be covered by your employer’s learning and development or training budgets. If your employer is a WCT Corporate Partner your fees may be covered.